4 Jan 2012

first post of the new year



i would just like to start this post by saying Happy New year everyone , hope everyone started the year right and is going to make the most of it :) . also thank you everyone who viewed , commented and read my blog last year , whether it was constantly , or once , it means so much to me so a massive THANK YOU EVERYONE :D 











Hat - H&M (men), Sunglasses - Camden Market , Shirt - Stolen from my sister , Cardigan - Vintage , Bag - H&M 


so i wore this outfit today , this is the kind of outfit i love as i can just laze around in it eat loads and still stay warm , i also kept my make up so minimal . i don't think my mum liked it looooool she said i looked like a tramp and refused to take my blog pictures for me :/ . 
oh and i got the massive knitted cardie last winter in a vintage shop in liverpool , but its kind of too big for me ( kind of too big is an understatement looooool
so my mum ended up stealing it , and today i was king of the world coz i stole it back looooooool 
oh and i saw the most beautiful shoes and eat the most amazing pizza since my trip to Italy.
Ps: i know its winter , but am i the only one who wears sun glasses around January ? please someone out there let me know , i cant be the only one 


hope everyone had a great day 
xoxo


20 comments:

  1. I like the way you layer your outfits and nice glasses

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glasses and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat and the sunglasses.


    --
    Shanice,
    www.shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the outfit! Its cute&comfy looking. And don't worry I wear sunglasses all year round lol, hey if it's sunny outside why not?!

    -Tina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh good thing loooool i felt like people were looking at me in a weird way hahahahah xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit and the cardigan <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those glasses...and the chunky sweater..laid back cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice glasses and an awesome look too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those glasses are fab! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you in my post, pls do check it out xx

    http://tiazcorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-was-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for tagging me in the post , im making a video for the tag but its taking years :/ it will be up soon though xoxo

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year Squirrel, cute outfit!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this outfit is right up my alley, it looks so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit love the glasses! XX

    www.fashionfitsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the hair and that hat is so cute!! love your blog!! please follow me!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciated every comment.
If you would like to contact me in any other way, my twitter is @kolorkrazedolly and my email is kolorkrazedolly@hotmail.co.uk

Have a lovely day
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig