22 Jul 2014

is winter coming ?





   Cardigan - Topshop , Top - American apparel





although the english weather keeps playing with us , one minute sun the the rain . so far this week has been extremely hot . 
although i dont mind a week of sunshine . i am more excited for winter ! hot chocolate , coats , snugling in bed , comfy socks etc.... 

this knitted cardigan i recently got from topshop just adds to my excitement , its soft , warm and so cute to look at i just need winter to come and knock at my door right this second . 

who else is a winter kind of girl ?



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous style. I love the cardigan.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciated every comment.
If you would like to contact me in any other way, my twitter is @kolorkrazedolly and my email is kolorkrazedolly@hotmail.co.uk

Have a lovely day
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig